Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 manga suggestions!

2 posters

Go down

3 manga suggestions! Empty 3 manga suggestions!

Post by romance20 5/9/2012, 23:32

i would like to suggest these three,
say say say By Hwang Mi-Ri
No matter where you are I can recognize you at one glance whether you are disguised or far away.
Because it's our fate and destiny.

There is no other enemy like you!!
You tackle and bother me on everything I do.
Say and Yong-won are like enemies ready to attack-!!

Messed up and tangled Say’s and Yong-won’s sad but beautiful love story~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
My darling lion By Hasebe yuri
Emily, a 23 year old woman, is a teacher at the local high school. She's smart, attractive and put together--well it would appear that way. What has been kept a secret however from everyone else is that she is actually married to Shishio--an 18 year old student in her class. Lots of hilarious circumstances ensue along with some romance and some real life issues between the couple.

The prequel book Atashi no Lion starts the series, and then it becomes My Darling Lion and continues on for 10 volumes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hug me By Hwang Mi-ri
There are six main characters, 3 men and 3 women. The three women are sisters.

There were three young men. They had a plan to build a company and develop it to be the best. Luck was on their side and everything was going well until one of them decided to drop out and create a new company. He did so because he wanted to build a computer company, but the company they built was going to another direction. His business was going well at first, but it eventually went to bankrupt. He visited his two ex-business partners and asked for help, but they refused to help him. He committed suicide, leaving his son, Sin Hoo Kang, without any resources.

The second of the three original business partners had 3 daughters, but he was killed in a car accident.

The last remaining business man who is now a chairman of the largest company in Korea adopted the three daughters and raised them like his own.

More than 10 years passed, Sin Hoo Kang was fully grown and had graduated from top-class university in America. He was ready to come back to Korea and execute his plan for revenge.

-------------------------------------------------
thanks for looking at these suggestions. beg
romance20
romance20

3 manga suggestions! 2lm2fih

Back to top Go down

3 manga suggestions! Empty Re: 3 manga suggestions!

Post by Koala 5/10/2012, 14:17

Thanks for the suggestions- we'll definitely take these into consideration. hehe
Koala
Koala

3 manga suggestions! Tafztx

Back to top Go down

Post by romance20 5/17/2012, 19:39

romance20
romance20

3 manga suggestions! 2lm2fih

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down